Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Seattle Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
At Barrett & Gilman our attorneys represent and advise people involved in commercial real estate transactions. As business lawyers, we have been assisting clients with commercial property matters for a combined total of 90 years. We have the experience and knowledge to make sure you are protected during any commercial real estate transaction.
For cost-effective and diligent representation, contact our Seattle law firm by calling us at 206-464-1900 or fill out our free online contact form.
From commercial lease drafting to property development
Our lawyers have experience with all types of commercial real estate matters. We have represented clients who are:
- Purchasing a business without associated real estate
- Establishing business entities to purchase commercial real estate
- Needing the review or drafting of a buy/sell agreement
- Entering into a commercial lease as a tenant or owner and in need of a lease review
- In need of financing for a commercial real estate transaction
- Purchasing an owner-occupied apartment building or strip mall
- Seeking environmental consultants to inspect and evaluate commercial real estate purchases
- Searching for financing for a commercial real estate acquisition or development project
Due diligence in all transactions
In all of these transactions, our attorneys make sure that clients know the risks associated with a commercial lease or real estate purchase. We advise clients about the length of time before they see a return on their investment in commercial real estate. We make sure that purchase or sale agreements have an exit strategy in case a deal falls through.
Our clients in commercial real estate transactions are typically small business owners or people who wish to invest in existing property. We have also represented developers in property development projects, making sure that our clients have an opportunity to withdraw if they experience problems in getting a building permit.
At Barrett & Gilman, our lawyers have the experience with the local real estate market to provide clients with knowledgeable representation and sound advice. If you are planning any type of commercial real estate transaction, contact our Seattle law firm. Call us at 206-464-1900 or fill out our free online contact form.